Checking Your Financial Aid Status
- Check WebAdvisor now to see if you have missing documents.
- Checking Your Financial Aid Status on WebAdvisor In MyGTCC
WebAdvisor provides you with online access to your financial aid information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This convenient feature, accessible from the GTCC website, enables you to check your outstanding requirements for financial aid and your award amounts. Click on “MyGTCC” at the top of GTCC’s homepage and follow the directions to log in to your account information.
If you do not know how or are having difficulty logging into your Web Advisor please email eLearning@gtcc.edu. During business hours, call (336) 334-4822 Option 3. After business hours, call the 24/7 help line at 1-866-826-3748. For self-service assistance, go to My Account.
You may access information about your outstanding requirements by following the steps below
- Check WebAdvisor now to see if your checklist is complete.
- Select “Financial Aid Checklist” on the Financial Aid menu.
If all of your checklists shows complete for this school year, your file is complete and our staff is working on awarding your financial aid, if eligible. You can check on Web Advisor to see if you have been awarded aid by accessing your award letter.
You may access your award letter by the following the steps below.
- Once you’ve accessed the “Financial Aid Checklist” in Self-Service, click the 3 bars on the upper left corner of the screen to bring up the menu.
- Select “Financial Information” and then “Financial Aid”.
- Select “Award Letter” and then the appropriate award year.
If you have questions about this or about your file status in general, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checking Your Titan Email
All communications from the Financial Aid Office about your aid will be emailed to your Titan email account. Click on Titan Email at the top of the GTCC homepage and follow the directions to log in to your account. You should get in the habit of checking your email frequently.