Outside Scholarship Applications
Please click tabs below to read about current scholarships available
SleepyDeep| Application Deadline: March 1, 2017
Description: “Through this scholarship we also hope to increase the awareness of the importance of quality sleep. Sleep deprivation is in general increasing, and this has a particularly negative effect on students who are in a critical phase of development.”
Please send your 750-1000 words essay as a Word .doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Topic: “How Technology Can Be Used to Optimize Sleep” Please include the following with your submission:
- Your full name, telephone number and mailing address
- The name of the high school, college or university you are currently attending
- Proof that you are attending the above educational institution
- Your current area of study (or the area you plan to study if you are currently in high school)
Application Deadline: March 1
Apartment List Scholarship| Application Deadline: March 1, 2017
Description: The scholarship is open to anyone embarking or enrolled on a higher education course, but special consideration will be given to students pursuing a course in fitness, health or sports e.g. physiotherapy, sports science, nursing, and health sciences.
To participate in this scholarship program, you will research and submit an essay (AP Style) between 800 to 1000 words about a topic relevant to fitness and nutrition. The use of research-based findings is highly recommended.
Write your essay in Google docs and include the following additional information:
- Your full name
- A 100-word biography
- A link to your website (if any), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Linkedin page
Application Deadline: March 1
SonoBoom Scholarship| Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Description: In order to participate, students must submit an essay between 500-1000 words on the following topics (address each):
- How gadgets affect our life;
- A positive and negative impact of modern technology on people;
- How to avoid the negative effects of technology on our life.
- Either be enrolled as a full-time student (both undergraduate and postgraduate) in an accredited University or College or be able to present a legitimate letter of acceptance from an accredited University or College.
- No limit in nationalities.
- Applicants must hold an overall 3.0 GPA.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2017
HIBR Scholarship Program| Application Deadline: April 30th, 2017
Description: Our $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one college student. “You have only a few sentences (maximum of 500 characters) to tell us your vision. Describe to us what our planet will look like in the year 2100 and what you are personally going to do to help shape that world. Tell us what your contribution to our society will be and what legacy you’ll be leaving your grandchildren in 80+ years.”
- Current high school / home-schooled seniors attending school in the United States or current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- S. citizens
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Currently carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA
Application Deadline: April 30th, 2017
Fitness Grit Scholarship| Application Deadline: 15 June 2017
HubShout Scholarship| Application Deadline: November 15th, 2017
Description: Scholarship awarded to students who describe career goals and extra curricular activities, awards, interships, etc.
The scholarship is open to students with at least one year of college. They must also have a minimum of 3.0 GPA to apply. A scholarship award of $1,000 (each) is awarded to the strongest candidate with a demonstrated passion for Internet Marketing.
Application Deadline: November 15th, 2017
ezDinero Latino Scholarship | No deadline
ezDinero Latino Scholarship
Description: The goal of ezDinero financial solutions is to provide greater access and opportunity to higher education for outstanding students from underrepresented backgrounds. The program promotes academic excellence and encourages students to pursue and complete education in all discipline areas and graduate education.
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
- Plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited not-for -profit 4 year university or graduate school during SPRING or FALL of scholarship cycle year
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Scholarship awards are $1000 per application period